Friday, July 10, 2009

Add your expert opinion to the blog

The INCrowdteam is in need of some bloggy expansion. We aim to serve readers who are worldwide Etsyians, Etsy clientele, and INCrowdteam members. With this in mind...

If you have a few minutes, skim what we do and, on the older pages, what we've done. Then, reply to these questions:

1. What old feature(s) would you like to see return?

2. What would you like to see happen here that isn't happening already?

3. If you have an idea and you're a member of the Team, would you like to step up and become an editor to make it a reality?

That's pretty much it.

As an added bonus, the tenth person to answer this post will receive a $20 gift certificate from my shop, House of ni Lochlainn! Put on your thinking caps...

Carolynn
aka nilochlainn, wolfgangzehen, & schwa

PS: We're on Twitter, you know...EtsyINCrowdteam

1 comment:

  1. So if I'm first, does that mean I can't try again to be the tenth? I visited all your shops, and you have so many gorgeous items (well, I'm not exactly a cat person!) - I'm looking forward to learning more about this INCrowd team!

    ReplyDelete