Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Editors Needed!

Dear Team members and loyal blog readers:

It is with regret that I must tell you all that I have become overwhelmed with my shops, my own blogs, and above all the paying workday. I must step down, both as editor of the INCrowdteam Interviews and the INCrowdteam Blog itself. The Team deserves an editorial staff that can serve the Team's needs. I fear that I cannot, at least for the foreseeable future.

Volunteers? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Convo me by clicking on the title!!

I will be happy to provide successors with all of my stocked-up interviews with INCrowdteam members, and I will also provide guidelines, directions & rules for the blog at the Team's proboards.

Thank you all, participants and readers alike, for making this year-long experiment an enjoyable one. I have had a great time!! And yes, I'll be back, albeit in a less visible way, some time in the next year or so.

Sincerely,

Carolynn McLaughlin
Editor-in-Chief, INCrowdteam Blog
Editor, INCrowdteam Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment